Security Solutions For CISO
Your role is no longer only cyber-security focused. Like most C-suite roles, the CISO role has also evolved over time.
You are now expected to be a senior leader. You need to be more ‘hands-on’ in the business and provide insight into management spheres.
The ‘information’ in your job title has never been so important as it is now.
Here's where we can help you
- Setting the information governance agenda
- Building the information governance framework
- Critical information asset registers
- Business classification schemes
- Information protection strategy, framework and architecture
- Information security classification frameworks/data classification
- DLP and rights management
- Business impact analysis
- Audits and Assessments:
Sensitive data assessment
Data access governance assessments
We also partner with external security consultancy organisations to provide the full picture of information security offerings:
- Enterprise security: strategy, design, planning, awareness.
- PCI compliance.
- Security policy compliance: assessment, frameworks, compliance.
- Vulnerability management: assessment, engineering, deployment, SEIM.
- DLP/RMS: architecture and implementation.
IdM: assessment, strategy, architecture implementation.
- Incident management: incident classification event analysis and design, SIEM, SOC, incident response.
- ISO 27001/27002: ISMS assessment, framework, procedure and implementation, awareness.
There is more to do than ever.
As the technology rate of change is increasing, you have to be faster, more agile, and across more disciplines. You need to understand both the customer and the business, transforming it with regard to people, processes and of course, technology.