As an IT Manager you have a lot on your plate!
People, leadership, strategy, performance, computing, process management, networks, data centres, operations, applications, programme management, security, business intelligence, vendor management… the list goes on and on.
Cut through the noise and hone in on the areas that really matter to your business so you can build a world-class IT and security team.
Here's where we can help you
- Provide advisory consulting to help you understand your department’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Provide key process analysis and build an improvement roadmap.
- Assist in the development of clear IT process ownership.
- Develop an IT strategy for your business.
- Develop digital blueprints.
- Provide organisational design.
- Optimise your IT operating model.
We can help identify potential IT and security risks, and work with you to integrate a risk management framework.
Here's how we do it
Depending on the size and risk maturity of your business we can perform all or a subset of the following:
- Review risk fundamentals in your organisation and build a framework. We provide a maturity assessment and a stakeholder map, and develop a risk council and manual.
- Identify IT risks and develop a risk register.
- Assess and prioritise these risks.
- Monitor IT risks.
- Develop risk responses.
- Communicate priorities through reports and recommendations.